Apply for one of our new workshops
To become more customer-centric you need to get to the heart of your customer relationships.
For New Zealand organisations only
These CX Deck Lunchtime Workshops are sort of like 'show and tell’ but instead they'll be more ‘play and learn’.
We’ll bring some cards along (enough for one deck per person) and then take you and your team through a bunch of exercises we run with clients and show you some different ways you can use the cards.
We only have the availably to run four of these CX Deck Intro Workshops between now and May 12th. So if you’re interested you’ll need to apply and let us know why we should come visit you and your team.
What is the workshop like?
- We'll come to your workplace
- It’s only 60 minutes, so it's short, sharp, interactive and fun
- You can invite up to 10 people along to the workshop
- You’ll get a chance to play with The CX Deck and explore a few different uses
- We’ll share our POV on why emotion matters to CX and why so many teams overlook it
- You can ask us all the CX questions you have and we'll share our ideas and insights with you
Who can apply
- Any company or team can apply for us to come run a workshop. But unfortunately, we won't be able to run a workshop at every company that applies.
- So the more interesting and compelling your application the better.
How can I sign up?
- To apply, you need to enter your details and answer three simple questions (click here to apply)
- We’ll then get back in touch to let you know if you’ve secured one of the four sessions we have available
- If you miss out this time – we’ll keep you on the list for the next series of CX Deck Lunchtime Workshops we run next.
- We’ll bring the cards and our insights, you provide the space, and tea & coffee!
- The workshops will be held between now and May 12th.
- We’ll be in touch about organising a lunchtime time that suits you and your team
A workshop led by experienced CX Deck adopters: Kevin Fitzsimmons or Clare Swallow
We want to introduce you to Kevin & Clare. They are both experienced CX Deck adopters. They’ve used the cards in a variety of ways with different teams around NZ over past 12 months, so have lots of experience and insights to share.
Kev started in the customer space back when Jeff Bezos still had hair.
Since then, he has led customer practices for global agencies, such as Ogilvy and DigitasLBi in the UK, and worked with organisations of all sizes, from Government agencies to multi-national corporates to startups.
Kev holds a certification in Design Thinking from IDEO, and brings his background in the arts into strategy and design sprints, brainstorming and ideation sessions, and customer empathy workshops.
He’s opposed to the current trend of making customer experience overly academic and believes great CX should be an accessible and practical goal for everyone.
Clare is one of those rare people who works in both the people and customer space. She’s really just an incredibly curious and empathetic person, but with a background in marketing, sales, consulting and general management across the technology, logistics and design industries. Because of her varied background and roles, she has real empathy for the challenges CX leaders face today.
She’s passionate about helping organisations to understand that if they want to transform their CX they have to start with people, not technology. And that creating an environment where people can deliver for their customers is a shared responsibility, not a department.
The case for a more human customer experience
Maya Angelou said it best:
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."